Senior Executive Assistant
66 Lower Wellington St Toronto, Ontario N3Y | Temporary
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Contract duration: 1 month, with the possibility of extension
Pay rate: $30.00/hour
Location: Downtown Toronto - Bay Street and Wellington Street West
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm
Summary: The main function of an administrative assistant/executive assistant is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions. A typical administrative assistant acts as information and communication managers for an office.
- Supervise general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work
- Review and approve invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents. Review and approve corporate documents, records, and reports
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board and other meetings
- Make arrangements for travel, planning meetings, etc.
- Outlook and calendar management for Senior Executives
- Ability to arrange travel plans and manage expenses reports
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Prioritized, working well while supporting at least 3 senior level executives
- Experience in banking and financial industry an asset
- Relevant post-secondary education an asset
- High school diploma or GED required
- 8-10 years experience required
- Experience working with executives required.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.