1133 Yonge Street 2nd Floor Toronto, ON M4T 2Y7 | Temporary
Our client in the multi-residential real estate industry is looking for a Sales Analyst to join their team on a temporary basis. The Sales Analyst reports to the Director, Sales & Marketing and is responsible for providing analysis of the sales strategies for the national portfolio. They will provide insights and information regarding vacancy and other KPIs, campaign effectiveness, productivity trends, and competitor activity.
- Develop and update leasing reporting and metrics including Vacancy and Rent Ready Analysis
- Prepare customer feedback and call listening reports, analyzing trends/opportunities and making recommendations
- Develop and maintain a robust dashboard of information
- Report of traffic trends and productivity of vendors
- Track and report on monthly vacancy, traffic, and turnover statistics
- Prepare presentations of programs/ results for senior management and the operations group
- Provide analysis of all sales activities and marketing campaigns.
- Analyze marketing metrics/ identifying cause-effect relationships between financial outcomes and marketing actions to increase profitability
- Conduct market research to determine brand perceptions, understand customer needs, evaluate market penetration, analyze competitors
- University or post-secondary education required, preferably in Business or Marketing
- 2-3 years of analytical reporting experience
- Exposure to leasing/marketing/sales in a multi-residential property management or other related industry asset class is an asset
- Experience with sales/leasing principles
- Advanced level proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) required.
- Knowledge of Yardi would be an asset
- Experience with Google Analytics an asset
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Power BI, Power Pivot etc. is an asset
- Advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Excel analytics and data management formulas and tools
- Experience dealing with relational databases is an asset
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to summarize large amounts of detail and identify issues and trends
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: JRIresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.