Markham, ON L3R 0X1 | Temporary
Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for Recruitment Coordinator to join their team.
Pay Rate: $ 22/Hr
Location: Markham 3500 Steeles Ave E
Duration: 6 Month Contract
Hours: 8 am to 4 pm Monday to Friday
Number of positions: 14 available.
Department Overview HR Operations provides centralized operational HR support. As a team we assess, prioritize and deliver business initiatives & programs, ensure we are adhering to risk guidelines and policies.
Reporting to the Team Manager, the Talent Acquisition Coordinator is responsible for supporting our Talent Acquisition Partners, Hiring Managers, and candidates with managing requisition flow, offer letters, new hire inputting and changes, as well as reporting. This position partners with Talent Acquisition team members and HR colleagues to deliver on a best in class talent acquisition strategy.
• Review requisitions and liaise with Recruiters for distribution of search approach
• Review and process Internal Hire Form requests, as well as provide approved offer letters to the a TA Partner or Hiring Manager
• Liaise with the On boarding team who manages the new hire fulfillment process. This involves the background check process with our vendors
• Review and input new hire information into PeopleSoft, and generating Employee IDs
• Responding to, and supporting with inquiries regarding new hires and internal job changes
Job Requirements • Consistently exercise discretion in managing correspondence, information and all matters of confidentiality, as well as escalating issues where appropriate
• Take initiative to identify and recommend improvements in own job function, research and/or investigate issues requiring resolution in order to execute on assigned tasks
• Prioritize and manage own workflow to ensure quality and efficiency (i.e. meet deadlines; be flexible in adjusting to changing work priorities), ability to multitask, attention to detail, ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• A solid understanding of ATS
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment where flexibility, keeping others informed and anticipating needs is essential
• Excellent customer service skills and problem resolution skills
• Knowledge of overall HR and Talent Acquisition policies and processes
• Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Excel intermediate
• Strong Communication
• Attention to details – entering personal experience
• Previous Admin or data entry experience
• HR background or Operations background a nice to have
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.