2750 Boul de l'Assomption Montreal, QC H1N 2G9 | Temporary
Our Globally known client, a food and beverage manufacturer, has an immediate staffing need for a RECRUITER for their Montreal office
Contract length: 3 months +
Location: Boulevard de l'Assumption and Rue Hochelaga; Montreal, Quebec
The Recruiter will be charged with recruiting for various roles for Eastern Canada. Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the Recruiter tracks and maintains active pipelines of candidates for business needs.
• Ability to manage work – effectively manage one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently and accurately. (i.e. prioritizes work effectively; effectively manages workload, meetings, and events; leverages resources)
• Proven ability to develop and document a candidate search strategy, and follow that strategy through to results
• Strong communication skills – clearly conveys information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups. (i.e. organizes communication; adjusts to audience; ensures understanding; comprehends communication from others.)
• Adaptability/Flexibility - demonstrates the ability to maintain professionalism and positive attitude when encountering changes in the workplace. (i.e. seeks to understand changes; maintains positive attitude when dealing with change.)
• Applied Learning - assimilates and applies new job related information in a timely manner. (i.e. quickly gains knowledge, understanding or skill; applies knowledge or skill; quickly learns to apply new technology)
• Initiates Action - takes prompt action to accomplish objectives; takes action to achieve goals beyond what is required; is proactive. (i.e. responds quickly; takes independent action; goes above and beyond)
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
• Fluency in French & English (spoken & written)
• Minimum 1-3 years full life cycle recruiting or candidate research/proactive sourcing experience
• Proven track record of research/sourcing strategy and achieving results on LinkedIn for pipeline and network of active and passive candidates
• Understanding of and experience with Internet Research techniques
• Proven ability to proactively source and recruit
• Software application experience to include MS Excel, PowerPoint and Applicant Tracking Systems
• Certification or formal training on Internet search techniques considered an asset
Selected applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: zczresumebagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.