15 Gervais Drive, Suite 300 North York, ON M3C 1Y8 | Direct Hire
Our client, a labour union, is looking for a Receptionist to join their growing team! The successful individual will provide broad administrative support to the organization. The position is ideal for a career-oriented individual who is seeking an opportunity to participate in a wide range of administrative duties associated with the day-to-day running of the organization.
- Responsible for all aspects of general office management, including inventory of kitchen, office and postal/FedEx supplies
- Process invoices and expenses
- Manage corporate accounting and bookkeeping functions
- Schedule meetings using Microsoft Outlook and determine availability of attendees, coordinate logistics, prepare and distribute agendas/materials/documents
- Monitor incoming e-mails for invitations, meetings, and general inquiries
- Maintain Outlook database – monitor, add, delete and update contacts on an ongoing basis
- Communicate with cleaners and building maintenance as problems or issues arise.
- Maintain office supplies, stationary, kitchen supplies and petty cash.
- Greet visitors to the company’s premises.
- Draft and proof correspondence
- Manage phone calls, correspondences and mail & courier package processing
- Liaise with property management regarding needs of the staff
- 5-7 years of reception and/or administrative support experience
- Exceptional communication skills in a professional environment
- Strong technological aptitude and curiosity, including MS Office Suite, QuickBooks and other software applications
- Proven ability to handle confidential information and sensitive situations appropriately
- Expert time management for yourself and others
- Detail oriented, reliable, and highly organized
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: JSHresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.