Payment Controller - Operations Officer
4120 Yonge St Toronto, Ontario M2P | Temporary
Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for Payment Controller - Operation Officer to join their team.
Pay Rate: $ 17.34 /Hr
Location: North York 4120 Yonge Street
Duration: 2 Month Contract
Hours: Rotating shifts 7:30am - 8pm (Monday - Friday). Must be flexible to cover some Statutory Holidays shifts & weekend System Implementations
- Monitor FileAct for Corporate Customers; Fintrac Regulatory Reporting; and SWIFT network for TD Canada, Houston, NY, Singapore, Hong Kong, London, and TDBNA.
- Perform system balancing activities.
- Accurately and timely process requests for SWIFT Relationship Management Application (RMA).
- Escalate system issues to management and support team to ensure a high level of service is maintained.
- Assist with system testing, implementations and business verification, monthly SWIFT BIC update verification, along with statutory holiday coverage.
- Adhere to Service Level Agreements (SLA) and internal service delivery standards.
- Identify opportunities to improve service delivery, support process improvement initiatives.
- Prioritize and manage own workload to meet SLA requirements for service and productivity.
- Follow firm and industry regulations and operating practices in completing and recording transactions for either the firm, or clients.
- Point of reference for SWIFT matters and enquiries
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Strong organization skills and detail orientated
-Ability to effectively work in a fast paced environment, and manage changing - priorities while meeting timelines.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment and on their own
- Sound PC skills – knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of applications
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.