PT Forensic Accountant
90 Sheppard Ave. East Suite 200, HR Dept. Toronto, ON M2N 0A4 | Temporary
Forensic Accountant (Part Time)
Location: Toronto (Travel Required)
Duration: Temporary Part Time
Compensation: Competitive Hourly Rate
Our client in professional services is looking for a Part Time Forensic Accountant to join their Financial Investigations and Audit branch! Reporting to the Manager, Financial Investigations, you will use your advanced accounting and investigative skills to carry out investigations and reviews to support licensing and registration decisions. If you are highly motivated with a keen eye for detail, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Conduct complex forensic examinations, due diligence, fraud, misuse of funds and other investigations of applicants, licensees, and registrants.
- Collaborate with staff to ensure investigations are carried out effectively and on a timely basis.
- Contribute forensic accounting expertise to audit teams and advise staff on financial and governance issues.
- Lead and/or contribute to practice development activities.
- 80% of the travel will be within Canada however, out of province.
- 10-20% of the travel will be out of country, however mostly within North American with the rare opportunity to travel out of continent.
- This position is anticipated to allow for 96 hours of project work a month. The successful candidate may be working 24 hours per week on average however there may be some weeks were there is no work at all or more hours required.
- Hours vary based on project.
- Professional accounting and forensic accounting designations (CPA, CPA-IFA and/or CFE).
- Demonstrated experience, conducting financial reviews and investigations.
- Strong case management skills while delivering quality results within expected timelines.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to write formal reports and provide expert testimony in legal proceedings.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: CCEresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.