Order Entry Specialist
2880 Argentia Road, Unit 8&9 Mississauga, ON L5N 7X8 | Direct Hire
Position: Order Entry Specialist
Location: North Central Mississauga
Hours: 9AM to 5PM
Salary: $40,000 to $42,000 plus 3 weeks' vacation, Benefits plus R.R.S.P.
matching, and Profit Sharing System
Our client is in the business of finding solutions for customers and users of wireless network technology, providing Installation Services, Test and Measurement and Unmanned Aerial Vehicles.
The Order Entry Specialist will be responsible for ensuring all aspects of order entry from point of sale to the scheduling of shipments and ensuring they are performed in an exemplary fashion. All the while, they will promote the value of the company’s products over others.
Their philosophy is to 'work hard/play hard'! They are looking for a strong work ethic and a 'whatever it takes' attitude. This is a very rewarding position if you are customer and self driven. If you like to be busy all day and enjoy a challenge and have a good overview of business, you could be very happy here.
Canadian privately owned where management take an active part in the success of the business.
Are you good with building relationships, proficient using systems, accurate at data entry, detail oriented and willing to learn? Will you pitch in to handle incoming calls and visitors?
- Processing orders by verifying/creating quotes for new orders, verifying profit margins, data entry utilizing multiple software programs and creating basic purchase orders when necessary based on stock levels for need.
- Processing online webstore orders and processing credit card transactions as needed.
- Interfacing with customers via e-mail and providing Sales Order Confirmations and order updates.
- Processing Purchase Orders as needed.
- Creating Open Order Report templates weekly.
- Coordinating with various Departments, such as Sales, Engineering, Installation, and Shipping/Receiving to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Providing other office duties and sales support as needed.
- Post-secondary education in a relevant field
- One plus years of Order Entry experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in Quickbooks an asset
- Proficiency in Sage Act! Client Management an asset
- Proficiency in Quotewerx an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in Outlook
- Solid understanding of business processes
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to MACresume@bagg.com quoting job# 54104?
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.