77 Bloor St W Toronto, Ontario M5S | Temporary
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for 3 Operations Officers to join their team!
Job title: Operations Officer
Location: 77 Bloor Street, Toronto, ON
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
Contract duration: 1 year
Pay rate: $17.34
Job summary: The main function of the Operations Officer is confirming transaction details using various methods of confirmation including phone, fax, swift and email.
- Maintain and support processing requirements for RESP & RDSP for all lines of Business DI, FP and PIA.
- Ensure client and partner expectations are met.
- Ensure the RESP rules within the plan are compliant.
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, primarily EXCEL, in addition to Vlookup, Pivot tables and pivot reporting, Formula Auditing & SUM or IF formula
- Working knowledge of the securities industry, including product knowledge of account types and their functionality an asset
- Proven Telephone etiquette
- Commitment to client service excellence
- Ability to work under pressure and demonstrated problem solving skills in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work with multiple internal departments and coordinating the completion of different transactions.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- Ability to adapt to changing policies and procedures.
- Attention to detail is crucial.
- Call Center experience an asset
- Post-Secondary education required (University degree an asset)
- Successful completion of the Investment Funds Institute of Canada (IFIC) and/or Canadian Securities Course (CSC) an asset
- Customer Service Skills - 3 Yrs.
- 1-2 years' experience in a Processing related role
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.