4880 Tahoe Boulevard Mississauga, Ontario L4W
Our client, one of the five leading Canadian banks, is looking for a Operations Officer to join our Mississauga team for one-year contract!
Pay Rate: 17.34/ hr (Paid Weekly)
Contract Duration: 1 year (with the possibility of extension)
Hours of Work: Rotational schedule of Monday to Friday shifts between 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
The main function of the Operations Officer is confirming transaction details using various methods of confirmation including phone, fax, swift and email.
- Timely and accurate confirmation of MM transactions, within the 24 hour confirmation policy
- Maintain enough audit trails on all confirmations
- Ensure the tracking system is updated daily and outstanding items are followed-up on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure all unconfirmed trades are escalated to Management and Front Office on time
- Work with areas such as Trading, Middle Office, Trade Validation and Treasury as it relates to confirming new deal structures, resolving discrepancies and ensuring Regulatory and Audit guidelines are being met and adhered to.
- Develop and maintain sound working relationships with counterparties and internal groups like Front Office, Treasury, Settlements, Investigations and Global Support.
- Actively participate in developing, testing and implementing new or enhanced processes and other process improvement initiatives
- Participate fully as a member of the Team.
- Aid other Confirmation Officers when necessary.
- Protect the interests of the Bank by adhering to operating standards and processes; obtain proper authorization for transactions as required.
- Act as a point of contact for customer queries
- Time management
- Strong communication skills
- Computer savvy – MS office – Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong Multitasking
- Team player, positive attitude
- Post-secondary preferred
2-4 years of related experience
Please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: MFEresume@bagg.com
View all our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.