4880 Tahoe Blvd Mississauga, Ontario L4W | Temporary
Our client, one of the large 5 Banks, is looking for an Operations Officer to join their team!
Job title: Operations Officer
Location: 4880 Tahoe Blvd, Mississauga ON
Hours of work: Monday to Friday - four days 8am - 4pm, one day 12pm - 8pm
Contract duration: 6 months
Pay rate: $22.39/hour
The role of the Operations Officer is responsible for reviewing new SBB accounts and account maintenance (signing authority changes) to ensure 100% adherence to AML/KYC requirements are met. The Operations Officer is expected to meet Service Level Agreements and engage the branch to address and resolve any deficiencies. This role supports partner relationships and is responsible for maintaining operational effectiveness to ensure business objectives, Service Level Agreements and CEI targets are met.
- Operate data entry devices, such as a keyboard or computer, to verify and input data.
- Responsible for accurate information documentation and personal project management.
- Review and approve source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
- Review and correct data entry errors submitted by staff.
- Approve and audit data with source documents.
- Review and audit logs of activities and completed work.
- Review business accounts from retail branches, they comply to policies and procedures to review the cases
- Technical skills include documentation skills and time management.
- Detail oriented and organized
- Positive attitude with an eagerness to learn
- Intermediate knowledge on MS Office, especially focusing on Excel
- Previous administrative experience
- Previous banking experience
- AML background
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.