4880 Tahoe Blvd Mississauga, Ontario L4W | Temporary
Our client, one of the large 5 Banks, is looking for several Operations Officers to join their team!
Job title: Operation Officer
Location: 4880 Tahoe Blvd, Mississauga, ON
Hours of work: Monday to Friday - Open 8 am - 8 pm. 4 days 8 am - 4 pm,1 day of the week 12 pm -8 pm.
Contract duration: 6 months
Pay rate: $22.36/hour
Job summary: The main function of a Service Officer is to operate data entry devices, such as a keyboard or computer, to verify and input data. A typical Service Officer is responsible for accurate information documentation and personal project management. Technical skills include documentation skills and time management.
- Review and approve source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
- Review and correct data entry errors submitted by staff.
- Approve and audit data with source documents.
- Review and audit logs of activities and completed work.
- Review business accounts from retail branches, they comply to policies and procedures to review the cases
- Detail oriented and organized
- Positive attitude, eager to learn
- Computer savvy – Intermediate MS office. Focus on Excel – know how to navigate and read spreadsheets
- Previous admin experience
- AML Background
- Banking experience an asset
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.