Operations Officer II
77 Bloor St W Toronto, Ontario M5S | Temporary
Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for Operations Officer to join their team.
Pay Rate: $ 17.34 /Hr
Location: Downtown Toronto
Duration: 1 Year Contract
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:30am - 5:00pm
The main function of the Operations Officer is confirming transaction details using various methods of confirmation including phone, fax, swift and email .
- Understand and apply bank/ departmental operating policies and procedures at all times.
- Manage settlement processing and reporting for local and global equity and/or fixed income trades via our depositories
- Interact with partners, counter parties and depositories to resolve settlement-related inquiries in a timely fashion.
- Ensuring that issues are escalated to management when approval and oversight are required
- Ensure documentation retained for audit purposes is accessible, organized and filed according to department procedures.
- Contribute to the timely and accurate completion of the department's administrative work in addition to your daily functions.
- Provide accurate and timely fails reporting to clients and partners according to established SLAs. Escalate delays in reporting to management and partners as appropriate
- Perform quality investigations emphasizing accuracy and timeliness and escalate issues appropriately when necessary.
- Demonstrate flexibility with working environment changes and requirements. - Availability to work during Canadian Holidays to ensure coverage is fundamental to your position.
- Prepare, complete, and deliver month end reporting to management according to procedure and on time
- Abide by dress code policy. Your choice of work attire must be neat, clean and conform to the established dress standards of your business, having regard to personal hygiene and grooming.
- Contribute to a positive work environment by actively participating
- Advanced excel knowledge (formulas required, pivot tables)
- Exceptional English speaking and communication skills
- High accuracy, attention to detail
- Quick Learner
- Flexibility and capability to take on various tasks
- Nice to have skills: CDS / DTC system knowledge and CSC.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.