Operations Officer II
77 Bloor St W Toronto, Ontario M5S | Temporary
Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for Operations Officer II to join their team.
Pay Rate: $ 17.34/Hr
Location: Downtown Toronto
Duration: 3 month Contract (Possible to extend the contract or converted to full time)
Hours: Monday to Friday - 8.30a.m. to 5.00p.m.
The main function of the Operations Officer is making outbound calls to financial institutions updating internal systems.
• This is a call center environment
• 80% of functions will include candidates conducting outbound calls; responsible for the timely and accurate follow up of client transfers from other financial institutions into the system.
• 20% of functions will include data entry functions, i.e. updating in house systems and working closely on ISM, EIS (Electronic Imaging System) and in house ticketing software.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills for when candidates are entering tickets and carrying out data entry duties.
• Microsoft Excel skills – intermediate
• Attention to detail
• Call center experience (an asset)
• Previous banking experience (an asset)
• Previous experience with ISM, EIS, Ticketing (an asset)
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.