Operations Manager - North York, ON
678 Sheppard Ave West North York, ON M3H 2S5 | Direct Hire
Operations Manager – Toronto, ON
Salary from $50,000 to $60,000
Our client, a spiritual learning centre, is seeking an Operations Manager to join their team. The incumbent will oversee the operations of eight departments, and support information flow and management, business processes and organizational planning. If you are a strong leader with high energy levels and excellent communication skills, then we would like to hear from you!
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of the organization’s mission
- Manage and increase the effectiveness/efficiency of Student Support Services
- Ensure the entire student experience is flawless and exceeds expectations
- Management and execution of all events on the calendar
- Keep up-to-date with classes and events, and manage student registration
- Greet students, prepare Welcome Kits, and create welcoming ambiance
- Manage class/event prerequisites such as name tags, posters, table assignments etc.
- Prepare the room for class/event – lighting, decorations, music, organization flow etc.
- Review budgets and manage costs
- Manage and renew vendor contracts
- Oversee eight departments, including Registration and Outside Lectures
- Initially, the Operations Manager will also be managing the Maintenance department, including communicating with vendors and repair companies, and overseeing inventory
- Prior experience in an operations management role (office management is preferred)
- Prior experience with events management
- An Ontario drivers’ license with clean driving record
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Superb communications skills
- Reliable, responsible and self-managed
- Multi-tasker with the ability to execute meticulously and efficiently
- Ability to work independently as well as contribute meaningfully as an integral part of the team
- Strong leadership skills and ability to give orders
- Base salary range of between $50,000 - $60,000 annually
- In-office and great location
- Use of company car for company business
- Mainly 9-5, Monday-Friday schedule (some evenings and weekends required)
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to STKresume@bagg.com
View all our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.