Operations Clerk, Specialized Commercial Banking
4880 Tahoe Blvd Mississauga, Ontario L4W
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Operations Clerk, Specialized Commercial Banking to join their team for a 6 month contract!
Opportunity Number: #62658
Location: Mississauga, On - Eastgate Pkwy @ Eglinton Ave E
Pay Rate: $17.34 per hour (paid weekly)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Contract Duration: 6 months (possibility of extension)
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
- Timely and accurate confirmation of MM transactions, within the 24 hour confirmation policy
- Maintain sufficient audit trails on all confirmations
- Ensure the tracking system is updated daily and outstanding items are followed-up on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure all unconfirmed trades are escalated to Management and Front Office on time
- Work with areas such as Trading, Middle Office, Trade Validation and Treasury as it relates to confirming new deal structures, resolving discrepancies and ensuring Regulatory and Audit guidelines are being met and adhered to.
- Develop and maintain sound working relationships with counterparties and internal groups like Front Office, Treasury, Settlements, Investigations and Global Support.
- Actively participate in developing, testing and implementing new or enhanced processes and other process improvement initiatives
- Participate fully as a member of the Team.
- Provide assistance to other Confirmation Officers when necessary.
- Protect the interests of the Bank by adhering to operating standards and processes; obtain proper authorization for transactions as required.
- Act as a point of contact for customer queries
- Time management
- Strong communication skills
- Computer savvy – MS office – Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong Multitasking
- Team player, positive attitude
- Banking experience
- High school education required.
- Post secondary preferred.
- 2-4 years of related experience.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.