Medical Office Clerk - Orangeville, ON
229 Broadway #1 Mississauga, ON L9W 1K4 | Direct Hire
Medical Office Clerk – Orangeville, ON
Up to $16/hr Salary + Benefits (full time role)
Our client, a well-established medical diagnostic services provider, is seeking a Medical Office Clerk to join their team. The successful candidate’s key mandates will be working with a high standard of efficiency and accuracy in covering patient care administrative duties. To succeed in this position, you will need to have a positive demeanour and a strong attention to detail.
- Reporting to the Clinic Manager, your role will be managing all inbound patients, appointments and medical records.
- Following established procedures, manage patient flow in a courteous manner
- Organizing medical documents and preparing/editing/proofing as required.
- Filing and uploading medical documents/scans into the client management system, maintaining all patient records accordingly
- Receiving all inquiries pertaining to client files, engaging in follow up activities (following up with staff and other clinical professionals)
- Greeting and handling all professional and public visitors and assist as required
- Ensuring all documentation and billing information is received by the physician and billing parties, while ensuring strict confidentiality
- Maintaining and troubleshooting office equipment and supplies
- Managing health and safety standard along with all other government regulations
- Assisting other staff with administrative tasks as required
- Some post-secondary education, medical administration preferred
- Minimum of 1-year medical reception or administrative support experience
- Must have very strong attention to detail, accuracy, and efficiency
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with friendly and professional customer service ability
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Demonstrating excellence working in a small team environment
- $15 – 16/hr
- Standard office hours of 8am – 4pm or 9am – 5pm, little to no overtime
- Permanent hire with potential for increased duties
- Full Benefits provided after 3 months
- Tight knit and welcoming team
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to STKresume@bagg.com
View all our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.