1881 Yonge Street Toronto, ON M4S 3C4 | Temporary
Our client, a not-for-profit organization in Midtown Toronto, is seeking an experienced, multi-skilled individual to provide support to their Marketing Communications department. The successful candidate will help develop and execute critical, time-sensitive marketing communications materials in a busy and dynamic work environment. If you an energetic, team-focused individual with five years’ experience developing marketing/advertising materials, then we want to hear from you!
- Write event promotion email subject lines and content, adapt the visual creative (campaign look and feel already developed) with new speaker information. Deploy these emails.
- Create social media and website copy that supports the events’ new speaker information and update the website
- Work with team to write scripts and manage video production
- Develop other event collateral as required, including Member value information that will be distributed at event
- Pull campaign metrics and help guide the team in optimizing marketing efforts
- Revise existing campaign creative to include new speakers or language adaptations
- Help edit existing content from old website and refresh it prior to transitioning to new website
- 5-8 years “hands-on” experience developing marketing/advertising materials and proven ability to multi-task and work under time-sensitive deadlines
- Must innately understand how to manipulate various brand elements (brand voice, brand identity elements)
- Skilled copywriting for email and social media marketing
- Must be adept using Drupal to update event content on event website
- Wordpress editing is a strong asset
- Must be adept at using Constant Contact (or Mail Chimp).
- Experience with Click Dimensions is a strong asset
- Experience writing scripts for corporate videos and managing production
- Experience writing brochures and knowing how to edit for websites
- Basic abilities with Adobe Suite (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop) is a strong asset
- Ability to design event specific PPT templates (based off of developed campaign “look and feel”) is an asset
- Bilingualism (French) is an asset
- Ability to be anticipate and work proactively both independently and within a team environment is a must
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: CGRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.