Logistics Administrator- 9 Month Contract
120 Saint Regis Cres N North York, ON M3J 1Z3 | Direct Hire
Position: Logistics Administrator – 9 Month Contract
Location: Keele & Sheppard Area, North York
Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Our client is one of the world’s largest suppliers of toy products, selling to the world’s leading retailers. The group has offices in Toronto, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Qingdao and a sales force around the world. This very successful business based in Toronto has been in operation for over 60 years. Their Canadian and International operations are growing fast, and they are adding a new position of Logistics Administrator, reporting directly to the Logistics Coordinator.
This organization is willing to train if you have strong communication skills, some experience in scheduling, ability to meet deadlines and multi-task. Peak season is June to February with a chance to renew the contract the following June. Position is available immediately.
You are the Ideal Candidate if this looks like you!
Jeans and running shoes are the dress of the day
Excel spreadsheets are your friend
Looking for an extraordinary opportunity to learn and grow with a small tight knit group
Enjoy a real variety of duties and can be flexible enough to change “hats” when needed
Completion of tasks is more important than watching the clock
Some experience working on scheduling shipments and logistics; invoicing, labelling, bills of lading etc.
Relishes the thought of being trained on systems
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate and execute all assigned inbound and outbound freight orders, ensuring on time reception, departure and arrival of goods.
- Inbound and outbound related document preparation (domestic and international standards)
- Process orders (Item validation, Sales Order, Freight Purchase Order, ASN (Advance Shipping Notice) management as required, overall verification of information accuracy
- Import & Export process and documentation
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Some logistics experience with an Enterprise Resource Planning system (ERP), NetSuite is an asset
- Above average English communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong computer skills; good typing speed, strong MS Office especially Excel
- Highly organized, honest and open
- Willingness to learn
If you are qualified for this role and feel that it is a good fit for you, please submit your resume to MACresume@bagg.com quoting job #58401
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.