Jr Project Coordinator - Construction
23 Spadina Avenue Toronto, ON M5V 3M5 | Direct Hire
Junior Project Coordinator - Construction
Salary from $42,000 to $48,000 + Benefits + Perks
Our downtown client is a cutting edge real estate developer, seeking a full-time Junior Project Coordinator to support their growing team. You will be reporting to the Vice-President of Construction and several Project Managers to help them achieve success! If you are self-directed, organized and have excellent attention to detail, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Act as a liaison for the Vice-President, Project Managers, and other internal/external stakeholders and consultants
- Update, maintain and manage the VP’s calendar, meetings, conferences, telephone and videoconferences, along with receiving calls, taking messages and directing correspondence in a timely manner
- Conduct research, read correspondence routed to the VP, draft responses, contracts, documents and letters as required
- Manage all travel arrangements for the VP and other guests visiting Toronto
- Attend meetings on behalf of the VP, taking notes and following up on action items
- Process all expense tracking, reports and receipt collection
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports along with data analysis
- Conduct general administrative duties such as filing, faxing, mailing correspondence etc.
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Professional, diplomatic, courteous and polished demeanour
- Exceptional attention to detail, with ability to draft contracts and other documents
- Excellent communication abilities, both written and oral
- Outstanding organizational skills, with strong prioritization and time management
- Preference for construction related administrative experience
- Highly proactive nature, with the capability of working with very little direction or in teams to accomplish common goals
- Strong problem solving skills and comfort working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Attention to detail, discretion and confidentiality
- Sound knowledge of MS Office products
- Base salary range of $42,000 – 48,000 (commensurate upon experience)
- Warm and team-based office with supportive colleagues
- Group Medical and Dental Benefits offered
- Office hours of 9:00am – 5:00pm, some overtime when required
- Incentives and perks for helping the team to meet objectives
If you meet these minimum qualifications, I encourage you to:
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to STKresume@bagg.com.
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.