Inside Sales and Service Representative (ISSR)
290 Humberline Drive Vancouver, ON M9W 2Z4 | Direct Hire
Position: Inside Sales and Service Representative (ISSR)
Location: Langley/Surrey B.C.
Salary: Up to $65,000 depending on experience plus immediate benefits, RRSP, profit sharing etc.
Our client has been a Canadian-based manufacturer and supplier of building products for many decades. They currently have four manufacturing facilities and many sales centres across Canada which provide leading services to the North American architectural and building market. Professionals who are self-directed, embrace change and bring exceptional work ethic to the job every day exceed and grow!
This is a very exciting time to become a part of this dynamic team! Our client is augmenting their strong presence in B.C. with a brand new facility.
Currently they are expanding their operation in British Columbia and are looking for an experienced, self-directed Inside Sales Representative to join our B.C. team. The Inside Sales and Service Representative (ISSR) is responsible for serving customers in person and via the telephone. The ISSR is accountable for dealing with customer complaints, inquiries and processing transactions. This individual understands his/her role as brand ambassador and provides positive brand experiences to all customers. The ISSR will assist the Regional Sales Managers (RSMs) by communicating to the RSMs any sales leads, assisting in the initiation of prospect calls, and establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers. Integrity, vision, and passion are essential for this role.
- Support sales with sales samples, customer feedback and technical inquiries from architects
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Provide pricing to customers and assist in the selection of product to suit design requirements
- Process customers purchase orders, check item inventory status and confirm shipment date to customers
- Raise purchase orders procure buy out items
- Produce required documents to manufacture products
- Prepare shipping documents for shipments.
- Issue documents credit notes for items returned to stock and assist A/R with billing discrepancy.
Competencies and Qualifications
- A technical aptitude with a minimum 5 years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment such as Aluminum Doors / Windows.
- Post-secondary education is not a requirement, but an asset - specifically in Architectural Technology and/or Building Sciences
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) is required. Knowledge of AutoCAD is an asset
- Strong skills in problem identification and solution-oriented problem solving
- Exceptionally detail oriented with respect to, understanding and following all verbal and written instructions and completing basic paperwork accurately
- Must present well to the Customer and have a strong command of the English language (read, write and speak).
- Self-starter and highly motivated to make proactive changes
- Effective time management skills, able to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Well organized, proactive and positive approach in the work place.
- Ability to work independently and harmoniously within in a team environment
Use of Personal Protection Equipment will be required in designated areas such as: hard hat, safety glasses, hearing protection and steel toed safety shoes.
- May be exposed to outside conditions which include inclement weather, heat and humidity, load noise levels and exposure to dust.
- Some travel may be required.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Overtime as required.
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to MACresume@bagg.com quoting job #54768
View all our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.