Inside Sales (Health Products) - North GTA
Unit 70-40 Vogell Road Greater Toronto Area, ON L4B 3N6 | Direct Hire
Inside Sales (Health Products) – North GTA
Compensation: $55K+ for On-Target Earnings (Base Plus Quarterly Bonus), Benefits and 3 Weeks’ Vacation!!
We have a client seeking an Inside Sales Representative for inbound and outbound sales. They are an international leader in pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods, providing products found clinical and retail channels. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for selling and promoting company products to retail customers in their assigned territory. They will develop long-term relationships with their portfolio of assigned customers and connect with key business stakeholders. If you are health care and nutrition conscious and enjoy helping people to feel better, with a passion for putting the customer first, then we want to hear from you!
- Inbound and outbound sales calls with 90% existing clients
- Manage the full sales cycle from identifying and generating leads to closing and final delivery of products to customers
- Achieving and surpassing sales objectives, while constantly building on previous sales
- Taking accurate order information, liaising with outside sales representatives and coordinating their efforts with support as required
- Respond to other inquiries through phone and email, providing a high level of customer service
- Confidently speak with small, medium and large business owners and stakeholders
- Entering information into customer management database software, and keeping it up to date
- Drafting internal communications and ensuring that and market intelligence is shared with the rest of the sales and marketing teams
- Minimum of 1 year outbound phone sales experience
- Post-Secondary Education in Sciences Preferred
- Must have strong phone skills (confident and professional)
- Go-getters need apply, confidence making outbound warm and cold calls to any clients (average 50 calls a day, but only 5-10 as cold calls)
- Proven track record of achieving quota based on objectives
- Successful experience prospecting and qualifying sales
- Exceptional communication skills (written and oral) and analytical skills
- Strong time management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and internet based tools
- Base salary range of $42,000 - 46,000
- Bonus commissions (paid out quarterly)
- Three weeks’ vacation
- Full benefits
- Flexible hours
- Stable company with strong corporate culture
If you meet these minimum qualifications, I encourage you to:
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to STKresume@bagg.com.
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.