Inside Account Manager: Industrial Products - GTA
20 Holly Street, Suite 205 Greater Toronto Area, ON M4S 3B1 | Direct Hire
Inside Account Manager: Industrial Products – GTA
Salary from $50,000 - $55,000 + Benefits + Bonus + Profit Sharing!!!
Our client, a global sourcing, non-stocking master distributor specializing in industrial products, seeks a full-time Inside Account Manager to join their dynamic team. The Account Manager will develop and maintain relationships with customers and suppliers, coordinate customer service issues, and have responsibility for account profitability. If you are a motivated self-starter who excels in a team environment, then we want to hear from you!
- Develop relationships with customers and suppliers, while maintaining information and intelligence.
- Monitor Sales and Inquiry trends and take strategic action.
- Entry of customer inquiries and supplier RFQ’s.
- Expedite RFQ requests to ensure quotation targets are met.
- Define pricing strategy, perform pricing analysis, and prepare customer quotations.
- Provide feedback to suppliers on all RFQ offers.
- Perform counter offer analysis and negotiation.
- Entry of customer orders and purchase orders.
- Management of all sales orders and purchase orders by confirming all terms & conditions and technical specifications in a timely manner.
- Expedite orders with suppliers and communicate shipment priorities.
- Resolve shipping discrepancies with internal / external stakeholders and ensure the orders are maintained to reflect any resolution.
- Coordinate customer service issues related to claims with our internal quality and invoicing departments.
- Ensure all supplier product specifications are up to date in enterprise system.
- Maintain supplier cost lists and standard customer price lists.
- Maintain and update current customer and vendor contact lists.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of processes to increase efficiency and eliminate errors.
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedure manuals are up to date and reflect current processes.
- Assist with Knowledge and Information Management using our enterprise software and other resources.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Minimum 5 years of professional work experience (must have B2B client relationship management experience).
- College Diploma or University Degree (preferably in Business or Engineering).
- The ability to work in a team environment and complete tasks within an established time frame.
- The ability to multi-task and manage many competing priorities at once.
- A multidisciplinary self-starter with tact who can make decisions aligned with corporate goals and company brand.
- Possess strong skills and experience in the following:
- Sales and Relationship Management
- Customer Service
- Order / Data management
- Spreadsheet / Database management (especially MS Excel)
- Strong command of English, both Written and Verbal
- Computer / Knowledge management
- Organizational / Time management
- Project Management
- Preference for customer service/inside sales experience with industrial products.
- Knowledge and experience with importing and international trade is an asset.
- Salary range $50,000 - $55,000 (commensurate upon experience)
- Up to $20,000 in bonuses and profit sharing (paid out after one year; annually afterwards)
- No cold calling.
- All accounts are qualified and assigned to you.
- Benefit plans are 50% paid.
- In office (inside sales) position, located in a great location transit accessible.
- Some regional and international travel, 2-3 times a year.
- Tight-knit and collaborative team environment.
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to STKresume@bagg.com
View all our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.