Hiring Line & Prep Cooks across GTA!
Greater Toronto Area, ON M5H 4B2
Looking for Line Cooks for various events throughout the year.
We are looking for a professional Line Cook to prepare food to the exact chef’s specifications and to set up stations for menu. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and acquisition goals.
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- 2+ years of of cooking experience
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
- Culinary school diploma
Interested and qualified applicants should email their updated resume to email@example.com- we look forward to hearing from you!
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.