429 Ottawa St S Waterloo, ON N2M 3P6 | Direct Hire
Looking for an Experienced Head Chef for a Fun, Oktoberfest-driven Venue in Kitchener! Free Accomodations Included if Desired
Our Client is looking for an experienced Head Chef to run the kitchen for their restaurant/club/banquet hall.
If you are looking for a change of scenery, accomodations can be provided for free!
- Must have 5+ years experience as a Head Chef, Kitchen Manager or comparable
- Red Seal certification an asset
- Must have proven ability to hire, train and develop a strong Kitchen team
- Must be well versed in budgeting, waste management, and supplier/vendor relations
- Experience in from-scratch cooking required
- Experience with German cuisine an asset
- German language an asset
This is a very hands on role where you will be working on the line with your staff, showing them the way and protecting and enhancing the guest experience. There is lots of room for creativity in developing daily/weekly Chef's specials.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: ALMresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.