Financial Service Administrative Assistant
Scotia Plaza 40 King St. West, Suite 5300 Toronto, ON M5H 3Y2 | Direct Hire
Financial Services Administrative Assistant
Salary Up to $45K + Bonus + Pension Program + Other Perks!
Our client, a holding company providing financial services is seeking a Financial Services Administrative Assistant to join their Toronto office. The Financial Services Administrative Assistant will be part of a small team and will offer administrative support to the Financial Advisor(s) and other Associates to ensure the highest level of service is offered to all clients. The Financial Services Administrative Assistant will contribute to the team's business objectives by ensuring their portfolios are being supported through the management of daily client inquiries and follow ups, processing of client requests & transactions, and account maintenance. If you are highly organized, customer focused, and have strong knowledge of various financial products and services, then we want to hear from you!
- Process and follow up on various transactions and transfers on behalf of the client
- Manage client accounts and handle incoming inquiries
- Respond to requests for information and take follow up action in a timely manner
- Prepare correspondence and reports on a monthly and as needed basis
- Maintain Financial Advisor files and client documentation
- Other administrative office duties as assigned
- 2 or more years of administrative experience preferably in the investment or banking industry
- Post-secondary education in Business Management or a related field
- Successful completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) as well as the Conduct and Practices Handbook (CPH)
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office including; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal, as well as verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple deadlines and tasks
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and demonstrate a professional and friendly manner
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: LJAresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.