335 King St E Toronto, Ontario M5A 3X5 | Temporary
Our client, a globally known food and beverage manufacturer, is looking for a Financial Analyst for this 6 month temporary opportunity that may lead into a permanent opportunity.
Location: King and Sherbourne St.
- Business savvy with working experience in P&L and Balance Sheet analysis and forecasting
- Build and maintenance of Access database from various data sources to generate financial outcomes
- Enjoys working with and analyzing large sets of complex data
- 3 - 5 years working experience
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Access, Excel and SAP
As a Financial Analyst you would be responsible for:
- Providing analytical support and timely and accurate reporting of financial performance.
- Assist with basic data compilation and analysis of annual budget and business planning for assigned area.
- Coordinate with multiple data sources to consolidate information ensuring the integrity of the financial information housed within the financial databases.
- Reconcile data as needed, complete period end processes and analyze accrual balances to ensure appropriate allocation and identify any risk.
- Create various ad hoc reports and perform analysis as required.
- Prepare financial reports and analysis of data.
- Track, rank, monitor compliance utilizing key business indicators.
- Prepare moderately complex reports/analyses to summarize current and projected company financial information.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelors Degree with a concentration in Accounting or Finance preferred (Completed or working towards designation preferred).
- One to three years experience in accounting or financial analysis role required.
- AS400 or SAP work experience preferred.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office applications required.
- Knowledge of Reporting Systems preferred (BOBJ, Vistex, Margin Minder).
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: email@example.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.