Finance Administrator - Toronto, ON
825 Queen St E Toronto, ON M4M 1H8 | Direct Hire
Finance Administrator – Toronto, ON
Salary up to 45K + Benefits + Profit Sharing + Gym Onsite!
Our client, a leading insurance brokerage company, seeks a Finance Administrator to assist their dynamic team. The incumbent will be responsible for processing and managing finance contracts, related accounts receivables and premiums payables. The successful candidate will ensure accuracy and timeliness of insurance premium finance transaction processing, produce account reconciliations, management reports, and assist with year-end audit enquiries. If you are an energetic, organized and detail-oriented individual, then we want to hear from you!
- Administration of Finance contracts.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of insurance premium finance transaction processing.
- Process system month-end and print reports.
- Prepare weekly EFT files for submission to the Bank.
- Manage accounts receivables and premiums payables.
- Account reconciliations and management reports for finance team.
- Interaction with broker staff and customers, as necessary.
- Perform clerical duties, such as maintain filing and records systems.
- Assist with year-end audit queries as required.
- Perform daily data downloads (EDI) from insurers to Agency Manager
- Assign documents and activities in suspense (communication with other departments and Managers is sometimes required).
- Store, print and distribute related reports and documents as required.
- Provide back up for the General Accounting Clerk for cheque issuance and other tasks when necessary.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Community College or other Certificate in an Accounting program.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in General Accounting.
- Strong knowledge of full premium finance contract life cycle is preferred.
- Proficiency with ThirdEye, Agency Manager (TAM) and other accounting systems used by the company preferred.
- Experience in accounts receivables preferred.
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and accountability.
- Strong analytical thinking, planning, prioritization, and execution skills.
- Strong organizations skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Sound knowledge of accounting, general ledger, journal entries, and bookkeeping.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access).
- Salary range of $40,000 – 45,000
- Full benefits after three months, with gym onsite!
- Three weeks’ vacation.
- Profit sharing after one year.
- Downtown office, excellent location with paid parking.
- Great team environment with long-tenured employees.
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to STKresume@bagg.com
View all our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.