250 The Esplanade, Suite 200 Toronto, ON M5A 1J2 | Temporary
Our client, a management consultancy firm, is a seeking an Executive Assistant to join their team! The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing a high level of administrative support for a busy and dynamic Executive as well as for planning internal and external events. If you are an experienced Executive Assistant who is seeking a challenging opportunity with an organization that values its employees, then we would like to speak with you!
- Calendar management; includes booking meetings/calls/lunches with clients, adding travel arrangements.
- Contact Management and maintenance of all contacts and relationships utilizing Salesforce, LinkedIn and other tools.
- Act as the point of contact between Founding Partner and employees/clients.
- Booking travel and logistics for business travel and occasional personal travel items.
- Organize company events from beginning to end. Events include external staff meetings, staff training offsites, holiday party, breakfast briefings, drinks receptions. Work on everything to do with the event such as researching and securing the venue, liaising with suppliers including AV, organize the guest list and sending of invites, onsite point of contact, building and maintaining the budget.
- Marketing duties including: sending out the company newsletter monthly, posting on social media (LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook) daily, updating the website with the latest articles and media appearances.
- Administration duties include keeping track of all charity donations, company payments involving the Founder, expenses, register team for external events; benefit tracking and general office backup
- Extremely organized individual with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Strong communication skills
- Works efficiently and effectively under pressure and copes well with last minute changes
- Proactive individual
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office specifically Outlook email, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of programs such as Salesforce, Constant Contact, Buffer and Wordpress is considered an asset
- Uses own initiative and can work well independently but also enjoys working as part of a close-knit team
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: CCEresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.