200 Bay St North Tower, Royal Bank Plaza 180 Wellington St W, Toronto, ON M5J 1J1 Toronto, ON M5H 2W9 | Direct Hire
Salary up to $75,000 + Full Benefits + 3 Weeks Holiday + Terrific Bonus!!!
Our client, a leader in the financial services is seeking an Executive Assistant to join their team. In this role you will provide one-on-one support to a dynamic Leader. You will be responsible for organizing schedules, coordinating travel arrangements, managing a busy calendar and preparing correspondence, reports and other presentation materials. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience within financial services, a professional demeanor and ability to remain calm in fast paced and stressful environments.
- Provide administrative support to the Executive
- Manage schedules, coordinate meetings/conferences and travel arrangements (including itineraries and expense reports)
- Organize daily priorities within a busy calendar and arrange meeting material, etc. in a manner that sets the Executive up for success
- Act as first point of contact in researching/responding to routine enquiries and requests
- Act as delegate for department responding to email and phone calls; handling issues as appropriate
- Prepare and process all department expense reports ensuring claims adhere to policy and procedures
- Organize meetings, logistics and agenda for bi-weekly committee meetings
- Develop communications, meeting/conference material, forms, documents, PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets
- Manage contacts list and record keeping in the database
- Ensure that the team is up to date regarding completion of mandatory courses
- Maintain vacation records
- Provide administrative support to business partners in organizing meetings and logistic requirements
- Minimum five years experience as an Executive Assistant
- Must have experience in a professional services/corporate environment
- Excellent skills in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Adaptable with ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Comfortable working as part of a team, as well as independently
- Strong business acumen with excellent time management skills
- Proactively identify operational risks/ control deficiencies in the business
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to LJAResume@bagg.com.
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.