333 Bay Street, Suite 3400 Toronto, ON M5H 2S7 | Direct Hire
Salary up to $120K + Terrific Bonus + Full Benefits + RRSP!!!
Our client, a prestigious professional services firm is looking to hire a detail oriented Executive Assistant to join their team. In this role you will be responsible for providing high-level administrative support to a C-Suite Executive through extensive calendar and finance management and will support several ad-hoc requests and projects. If you are detail oriented, a team player and possess excellent communication skills, this is the role for you!
- Prepare documents and presentation materials
- Review and respond to incoming communications such as telephone calls, emails, and reports
- Arrange corporate meetings both on and off site
- Complex calendar coordination and scheduling
- Prepare and submit expense reports and benefit submissions
- Monitor meeting attendance, draft meeting agendas and organize meeting materials
- Prepare memos, letters, faxing, copying, scanning etc.
- Special projects as required
- Post-secondary education coupled with a minimum of 7 years’ experience in professional services
- Experience supporting a C-suite executive in a demanding and fast paced environment
- Advanced software skills including the MS Office Suite of programs
- Highly organized with a proven ability to multitask
- Ability to work independently prioritizing and establishing deadlines for own work and for the work of others when required
- Demonstrates high level of attention to accuracy and detail
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: LJAresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.