Toronto, ON M5H 2W9 | Direct Hire
Salary up to $65K + Benefits!!
Tech Company in the Downtown core is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to join their team. The Executive Assistant will offer administrative support to the President and CEO. If you have excellent multitasking and prioritizing skills and you want to work for an organization that recognizes talent, then we would like to speak with you!
- Provide general administrative/executive support to the President
- Maintain and monitor calendars and coordinate on and offsite meeting
- Prepare presentations and reports for external/internal meetings, appointments and conference calls. Research and collate information from a variety of sources such as reports, documents and correspondence.
- Be responsible for organizing offsite meetings, teleconference and travel logistics, including flights, ground transportation and/or hotel reservations. May be required to attend meetings
- Prepare agendas, take minutes of key meetings and distribution for comment
- Organize and maintain correspondence files for key matters as required
- Manage database - reporting, entering information, etc.
- Three or more years’ experience as an Executive Assistant or Senior Administrative Assistant
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of progressively more responsible work experience directly supporting several executives in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience in a professional services environment strongly preferred
- Ability to organize and prioritize assignments in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Professional telephone manner
- Demonstrate good judgement and discernment
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.