1000 Yonge Street Suite 500 Toronto, ON M4W 2K2 | Direct Hire
Salary up to $60,000 + Generous Bonus + RRSP +
Enjoy being in a new office with an in house gym, outdoor patio & BBQ!!
Our client, one of the fastest growing companies in the investment industry, is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to join their dynamic team. In this role you will provide general administration support and project based responsibilities. You thrive in being an independent worker who balances multiple priorities. Your executives are genuinely nice people to work with!! If you are a high energy individual with self-starting attitude, excellent communication skills and strong MS office expertise then we would like to speak with you!
· Prepare documents and presentation materials
· Review and respond to incoming communications such as telephone calls, emails, and reports
· Arrange corporate travel and meetings
· Calendar coordination and scheduling
· Create and maintain existing spreadsheets for data entry
· Prepare and submit expense reports and benefit submissions
· Monitor meeting attendance, draft meeting agendas and organize meeting materials
· Prepare memos, letters, faxing, copying, scanning etc.
· Special projects as required
· Reception relief and support as required to the Executive Assistant Team
· Post-secondary education coupled with 5-7 years’ experience in professional services
· Experience supporting multiple executives at one time is an asset
· Experience in MS office
· Excellent calendar management and email management skills
· Experience in travel management
· Ability to work independently prioritizing and establishing deadlines for own work and for the work of others when required
· Demonstrated high level of attention to accuracy and detail
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to JRIResume@Bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.