4880 Tahoe Blvd Mississauga, Ontario L4W | Temporary
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for twelve (12) Estate Officers to join their team for a 6-month contract in Mississauga!
Job Title: Estates Officer
Location: Mississauga, ON - Eastgate Parkway @ Eglinton Avenue East
Pay Rate: $19.85/hour
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm
Contract Duration: 6 months, with the possibility of extension
Provides a broad range of operational support in the Estates Centre of Excellence
and/or performs general to specialized transactions and/or other processing activities. Which includes review and authentication of documents, processing and liquidation of portfolios including assets and liabilities. Supports partner relationships and is responsible for maintaining operational effectiveness to ensure business objectives, Service Level Goals are met. Reports to a Team Manager within the Team Structure.
- Develop and maintain sound working relationships with counterparties and internal groups like Front Office, Treasury, Settlements, Investigations and Global Support.
- Actively participate in developing, testing and implementing new or enhanced processes and other process improvement initiatives.
- Participate fully as a member of the Team.
- Provide assistance to other Confirmation Officers when necessary.
- Protect the interests of the Bank by adhering to operating standards and processes; obtain proper authorization for transactions as required.
- Act as a point of contact for customer queries.
- Ability to provide advice and solutions utilizing established Policy and Procedures.
- Adherence to documented policies & procedures in support of Quality Control targets
- Adherence to personal & departmental Service Level Agreements
- Provide subject matter expertise for internal and external parties
- Work closely in a team environment in order to meet individual and team driven benchmarks and service level agreements
- Utilize existing data entry skills ensuring speed and accuracy are balanced out
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally (verbal and written)
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills
- Ability to make decisions in order to mitigate loss
- Actively provide continuous improvement suggestions and communicate value added input during huddles and meetings
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.