Employee Relations Manager
707 Gordon Baker Road, Toronto, ON M2H 2S6 | Direct Hire
Employee Relations & People Manager
Located in Toronto, ON
Salary up to $70,000 - $75,000 + Benefits!
Our client is currently seeking an Employee Relations & People Manager to join their GROWING dynamic team within a sales driven organization. This stand-alone role will enable you to use your broad level of experience in a variety of Human Resources functions. You will be responsible for all matters related to Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits, Training & Development, Recruitment & Selection and Organizational Development! If you are an experienced Human Resources Manager with experience managing several HR functions, then we would like to speak with you!
- Develop and maintain effective employee relations through acting as a point of contact for employee issue enquiries, HR policies, and benefits
- Lead the talent acquisition process for all of the company’s office locations across Canada
- Reinforce the initiative for a positive work culture and assist with development and implementation of employee appreciation programs
- Handle employee complaints and incidents, including conflict resolution, accidents, health and safety concerns, work refusals, and investigations
- Administration of a variety of HR services, programs and processes including maintaining policies & procedures, supporting terminations and conducting exit interviews, and maintaining the Employee Handbook
- Update and maintain employee files, produce key HR reports, prepare documents and offer letters, and facilitate on-boarding
- Support HR requirements of managers and assist with strategies to build and maintain high performing teams
- Develop and conduct employee training programs to ensure compliance with federal and provincial legislation
- Assist managers with developing performance plans and identifying training opportunities
- Minimum of 5-7 years of HR experience working in a sales organization
- Graduated from an undergraduate university or college with a degree in Human Resources Management
- Preferably has a CHRP, CHRL or CHRE designation, although not required
- Demonstrated basic knowledge of federal and provincial labour laws
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: KROresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.