300 Labrosse Etobicoke, ON H9R 4V5 | Direct Hire
Our Toronto client is part of a very established global company that is well-known and well respected for manufacturing and supplying top-of-the-line municipal and industrial equipment products. They are currently seeking an Electro-Mechanic to join their Toronto team and reporting to the Operations and Service Manager.
The incumbent's primary objectives will include, but not limited: to dissembling, diagnosing, repairing and servicing of equipment. Following probation the applicant will be required to assist with field work encompassing mechanical and electrical start-ups. The role will also encompass "On Call" for Emergency breakdowns - on a rotational basis.
Do you have electrical knowledge of PLC’s and electrical control panels?
Are you a physically fit individual with the ability to lift and accomplish physical work?
- Diploma or Certificate from a community or technical college in an electrical or mechanical field is preferred.
- Licensed Electrician
- Electrical knowledge of PLC’s and electrical control panels
- Valid driver’s license ( DZ license is an asset)
- Millwright license is an asset
Diagnosing, repairing and servicing of Flygt and other similar company equipment
- Dissembling Flygt equipment
- Assist with field work encompassing mechanical and electrical start-ups
- Assist with "On Call" for Emergency breakdowns - on a rotational basis
- Perform repairs to pumps and generators for the rental bank and customers
- Perform repairs or modifications to electric control panels on-site and in the workshop
- Commission new sewage pumping
- Provide on-site service for pumps
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: MACresume@bagg.com quoting job # 58757?
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.