300 Labrosse Etobicoke, ON H9R 4V5 | Direct Hire
Our Toronto client is part of a very established global company that is well-known and well respected for manufacturing and supplying top-of-the-line municipal and industrial equipment products. They are currently seeking an Electro-Mechanic to join their Toronto team and reporting to the Operations and Service Manager.
The incumbent's primary objectives will include, but not limited: to dissembling, diagnosing, repairing and servicing of equipment. Following probation the applicant will be required to assist with field work encompassing mechanical and electrical start-ups. The role will also encompass "On Call" for Emergency breakdowns occasionally but most issues can be solved by phone
Do you have electrical knowledge of PLC’s and electrical control panels?
Are you a physically fit individual with the ability to lift and accomplish physical work? Are you eligible to work in Canada.
- Diploma or Certificate from a community or technical college in an electrical or mechanical field is preferred.
- Licensed Electrician
- Word, Exel, PowerPoint
- Electrical knowledge of PLC’s and electrical control panels
- Valid driver’s license ( DZ license is an asset)
- Millwright license is an asset
Diagnosing, repairing and servicing of Flygt and other similar company equipment
- Dissembling Flygt equipment
- Assist with field work encompassing mechanical and electrical start-ups
- Assist with "On Call" for Emergency breakdowns - on a rotational basis
- Perform repairs to pumps and generators for the rental bank and customers
- Perform repairs or modifications to electric control panels on-site and in the workshop
- Commission new sewage pumping
- Provide on-site service for pumps
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: MACresume@bagg.com quoting job # 58757?
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.