EasyLine Telephone Banking Specialist - Uni-lingual
3500 Steeles Ave E Toronto, Ontario L3R | Temporary
Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for EasyLine Telephone Banking Specialist to join their team.
Pay Rate: $ 19.5/Hr, Afternoon shift premium after 9:00pm $1.10 an hour
Overnight premium $1.60 after 12:00am Midnight
Location: 3500 Steeles Ave E (Victoria Park Ave & Steeles Ave)
Positions: 50 positions
Hours: PT/FT - 4PM to 12 AM Tuesday to Saturday
Overnight - 11:45PM to 7:45AM Tuesday to Saturday
The main function of a Contact Centre banking specialist is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. A typical customer service specialist is responsible for determining the clients issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed. Contact Centre bilingual specialist may be inbound, outbound or a combination of both.
- Resolve customers service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage ones time.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as MS Outlook or data entry software.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- 0-2 years customer service related experience required.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.