Data Entry Clerk
Toronto, ON N5B | Temporary
Our client is looking for a Data Entry Clerk to join their team!
Job title: Data Entry Clerk
Location: London, ON
Contract duration: 3 - 6 months, with possibility of extension
Pay rate: $14 - $16/hour
- Review customer transactional information entered into excel trackers and use the information to populate Suspicious Transaction Reports (STR) into the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC) system, F2R.
- Confirm customer information to ensure customers and transactions are documented and commensurate with the nature of the account documented.
- Maintain department files and systems, utilizing a variety of analytical techniques and computer systems.
- Planning and prioritizing daily workload to meet department objectives and effectively communicate with staff to obtain information needed for supporting documentation and reports.
- Review information on a variety of transactions, including wires, ATM's, foreign, international, debit card and others.
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Must possess excellent organizational skills
- Special attention to detail and diligence/compliance of all tasks
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are essential
- Must be accurate, resourceful and have a willingness to learn
- Ability to work in a high-volume environment
- Adapts well to ongoing change
- Solid computer skills are required
- Ability to take ownership of a situation at all times
- Must be computer savvy with knowledge of Microsoft office, especially excel
- Previous data entry experience
- Experience in the corporate culture would be an asset
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: RPEresume@bagg.com
View all our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.