Customer Solutions Specialist
6476 Kestrel Road Mississauga, ON L5T 1Z7
Position: Customer Solutions Specialist
Hours: 9 to 5pm
Salary: $40,000 - $50,000.
This is a supporting role working closely with Sales Representatives, Procurement Administrator and the Chief Solutions Officer. All are willing and ready to empower the right candidate, offer you autonomy and a great place to work! This challenging position involves project management, customer service, sales support and order processing responsibilities. If you come from the printing/graphics or beverage industry this would be an asset.
Our West End client is an innovative, knowledgeable, passionate and dedicated group within a very demanding but FUN marketing industry. They are currently seeking a Customer Solutions Specialist to join their small, close-knit, dynamic team.
Are you detail oriented and good with checking small details? Are you ambitious, flexible, cooperative and willing to learn and improve?
- Provide daily sales support
- Provide customers with solutions
- Build and reinforce customer relationships through email and telephone communication
- Answering calls and on-line e-chat
- Ensure that customer quotes are turned around within 24 to 48 hours
- Manage customer sales orders.
- Input and update order information in the production schedule on Google Sheets.
- Coordinate orders.
- Prepare work orders for production staff.
- Responsible for docket, item and order set-up as well as order approvals
- Facilitate e-proofs with graphic artist.
- Maintain customer database
- Arrange samples for customers.
- College Diploma or Degree
- Minimum Customer Service experience of 1- 2 years
- Project coordination
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong communication skills and etiquette
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook
- Creative; graphics or printing background an asset
- Knowledge of the beer industry an asset
- Ambitious and strives for excellence in every aspect of their workmanship
- Positive and open minded attitude with willingness to learn
- Cooperative and contributing team member
- Embraces a dynamic and ever changing business environment
- Works well independently
- Well organized, task and customer service oriented
- Proactive work ethic
If you are qualified for this role and feel that it is a good fit for you, please submit your resume to MACresume@bagg.com quoting job #62458
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.