Customer Service Representative
51 Rolark Drive Whitney Block, Room 2420 Scarborough, ON M1R 3B1 | Temporary
Our government-sector client seeking Escalation Support Network Clerks for a 3-month (April - June), temporary assignment. The successful candidates will join a dedicated team of professional telephone agents to provide exceptional customer service. Your responsibility will be to provide prompt, courteous and efficient service that exceeds callers’ expectations, and escalate calls as necessary. If you are an experienced call centre professional who enjoys providing superior customer service, this may be the perfect position for you!
- Provide tier-2 support through scripted FAQs and online tools.
- Escalate tier-2 issues to internal subject matter experts (SMEs).
- Enter, monitor and distribute tier-2 issues via internal ticketing/tracking system.
- Intake information on tier-3 escalations through various internal/external support networks
- Follow tier-3 escalation process as required; adhering to escalation protocols, business processes and operational policies and procedures.
- Ensure continuous monitoring and follow up on escalated issues until resolution with internal stakeholders and SMEs.
- Identify trends in inquiry and issue patterns and report findings to the Manager.
- Coordinate and work with internal business units to gather, consolidate and report on relevant data.
- Knowledge of call centre practices and processes, including customer service level commitments and protocols.
- Experience using multi-line telephone and ticketing systems to answer inquiries, follow-up on action items and track trends.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and pay close attention to detail to meet tight timelines.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, with willingness to accept and follow directions and seek guidance when needed.
- Familiarity with the use of Microsoft Office including, SharePoint, Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to perform in a fast-paced, changing, multi-tasking work environment.
- Flexibility to work morning, afternoon or evening shifts.
- French is an asset.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: CCEresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.