Customer Service Representative - Transit Closures & Diversions
Toronto, ON M5H 2W9 | Temporary
Customer Service Representative - Transit Closures and Diversions
Employment Type: Ongoing Contract
Hours: 5:00 am -- 3:30 pm or 3:00 pm -- 1:30 am
Location: Toronto -- various TTC Stations
Pay Rate: $14.00/hour -- Pays weekly
Are you a friendly and outgoing individual with a strong desire to help others? Are you looking for a flexible schedule that can balance with your busy lifestyle? If so, this could be the job for you!
Our client is in need of dynamic Customer Service Representatives for various projects throughout the city on an ongoing basis. As one of the most well-known organizations in the city, working with this major Transit provider affords plenty of developmental benefits to those selected to become part of the team. Successful candidates will be able to enhance their communication and people skills while simultaneously making connections and promoting their careers. Demonstrate your ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, and hold accountability in this role – skills top employers are currently seeking in qualified candidates.
Give back to the city you live in, get involved, and get paid!
- Assist members of the public in their commute
- Educate customers on how to use various payment machines
- Promote the company’s image and adhere to established corporate policies
- Provide excellent customer service and guidance to public
- Serve as the “face” of one of the most high-profile companies in Toronto
- Ability to support a busy environment
- Demonstrated customer service attitude
- Flexibility to work various shifts across Toronto
- Fluency in multiple languages considered a strong asset
- Must be able to stand for duration of shift
- Must be comfortable working in an outdoor environment
- Previous frontline customer service experience preferred
- Clear criminal background
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Attend and successfully complete mandatory training Sunday, June 17th from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to CSAresumes@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.