Customer Service Ambassador - Transit Closures
Toronto, ON M5H 2W9 | Temporary
Employment Type: Long-term contract
Contract Length: Ongoing
Hours: Part-time - Various shifts available Monday - Sunday
Location: Toronto -- various TTC Stations
Pay Rate: $14.00/hour -- Pays weekly
Does this sound like you?
• You have excellent communication skills and aren't afraid to use them !
• You like being the person in the room with all the answers
• Willingness to educate customers on their commute
• Self-Motivated and constantly aiming to go above and beyond to leave the right impression
What's in it for you!
• A great boost in confidence
• Flexible scheduling
• Enhance communication/people skills
• Gain a sense of accountability/independence
• Serve as the "face" of a high profile company in Toronto
• Be a part of a great team!
• Ability to support a busy environment
• Clear criminal background
• Demonstrated customer service attitude
• Flexibility to work various shifts across Toronto
• Fluency in multiple languages is an asset
• Must be able to stand for duration of shift
• Must be comfortable working in an outdoor environment
• Previous frontline customer service experience
• Will be required to attend training on Sunday, February 25th 2018 and successfully complete a multiple choice test on training materials
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to CSAresumes@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process