Customer Care Representative
15 Allstate Parkway Ste. 500 Markham, ON L3R 5B4 | Direct Hire
Our Markham client specializes in logistical and financial services to consumer package goods companies worldwide. They warehouse and ship product in a timely manner to their principles with a complete customer service philosophy.
This organization is privately owned and has operated with high standards and integrity for many decades. They are the leaders in their industry, have an outstanding reputation and are expanding into the U.S.A. For that reason, they are looking to expand their dynamic team.
Our client is currently looking for a Customer Care Representative to be responsible for delivering quality customer service by ensuring all orders are processed accurately and efficiently for all assigned clients. If you have studied supply chain/logistics, you will love this position. Not only will you accept P.O.’s and process orders but you will be able to plan the freight & loads and be responsible for lowering costs by proper freight allocation.
This position requires a high level of communication skills and strong understanding of Supply Chain and Logistics with an aptitude in numeracy.
If you are a recent Supply Chain Graduate and are looking to grow within an organization that values strong work ethic, then this may be the position for you!!!
Do you bring energy to the workplace and think past the status quo? Enjoy proposing new ideas and possible solutions outside the normal?
- Process orders from customers received via EDI, email, fax and telephone
- Plan & optimize freight loads
- Solve delivery problems and trace orders for customers
- Confirm orders, report shortages, and "out of stocks"
- Act as liaison between clients and customers to ensure mutual satisfaction
- Provide recommendations/solutions to improve service
- Maintain documentation of current client procedures
- Customize order/delivery information to increase efficiency of order processing and user friendliness
- Answer occasional calls as a back up to reception
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Completed College Diploma or Certification Program in any relevant field
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of previous order desk/customer service experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of freight/ supply chain concepts
- Ability to trouble shoot and problem solve
- Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong Microsoft Office skills – Word, Excel etc.
- Experience with Magic or Sage is an asset.
- Ability to work well as part of a team as well as independently
- Previous food industry experience with major retailers is a definite asset
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to MACresume@bagg.com quoting job# #55070
View all our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.