Credit Card Operations Specialists
372 Bay Street Suite 2100 Markham, ON M5H 2W9 | Temporary
Our client is currently seeking Friendly Trilingual (English/Cantonese/Mandarin) Credit Card Operations Specialists to join their team
Pay Rate: $ 19.50/ hour (Afternoon shift premium after 9:00pm $1.10 an hour)
Location: 3500 Steeles Ave E (Victoria Park Ave & Steeles Ave)
Positions: 50 positions
Hours: 4:00pm to 12:00am (midnight) Monday - Sunday including working weekends and stat holidays fully flexible
As a member of the company’s Credit Cards Contact Centre, you will join a dedicated team of professional telephone agents who provide exceptional customer service for our cardholder clientele. Credit Card Services is an inbound customer service call center for Credit Card holders. We are looking for enthusiastic, energetic individuals who are interested in being part of a team committed to superior customer service, in a fast paced, high volume, dynamic environment.
Through inbound service calls, you will provide timely and accurate guidance and service to cardholders for a variety of Visa product lines, plans and programs. Your responsibility will be to provide prompt, courteous and efficient service that exceeds customer expectations; contribute to effective cost and risk control through productivity and adherence to corporate processes and controls; and achieve departmental sales targets through recommendation of appropriate products and services which meet our ever-changing customer needs. You will be able to recognize and successfully leverage opportunities to further expand our clients' business through cross-selling/value-add opportunities. We provide the tools and support you need to develop a career and encourage personal growth through our Personal Performance and Development Program which includes monthly coaching.
- Strong customer service-oriented individuals who are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service/experience
- Work in a statistically driven environment, measured by call quality and call productivity goals
- Ability to quickly adapt to change
- Ability to multi-task & demonstrate effective problem-solving attributes
- People friendly individuals that thrive in an environment that provides high quality customer service
- Trilingual or Bilingual candidates- Mandarin and/ or Cantonese
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Strong PC Skills
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.