3500 Steeles Ave E Toronto, Ontario L3R | Temporary
Our client, one of the large 5 Banks, is looking for Credit Assistants to join their team!
Job title: Credit Assistant
Location: 3500 Steeles Ave E. - Markham, ON
Hours of work: Rotating shifts - Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 8:00pm, Saturday, 8:00am - 4:00pm
Contract duration: 1 year
Pay rate: $18.24/hour
Job summary: Work in a team of underwriters and credit assistants providing credit adjudication services to the Mortgage Sales Force. Review mortgage documentation for compliance to policy (real estate appraisals, proof of income, down payment, etc.)
- Completing the necessary due diligence and compliance processes
- Providing credit adjudication services to the Mortgage Sales Force. Review mortgage documentation for compliance to policy (real estate appraisals, proof of income, down payment, etc.)
- Maintain strong working relationships with the banks Mortgage Sales Force reps to allow for effective follow-up of documentation required to complete mortgage files. Provide telephone and e-mail service.
- Administrative tasks must be completed in accordance with established bank procedures and processes to ensure compliance.
- Strong oral and written communication skills coupled with excellent customer service skills are essential
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are critical in this role
- Consumer Mortgage experience
- Bilingual French/English an asset
- Bilingual Chinese/English an asset
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.