12 Concorde Pl Toronto, Ontario M3C | Temporary
Our client, one of the large 5 Banks, is looking for a Credit Assistant to join their team!
Job title: Credit Assistant
Location: 12 Concord Place St - Toronto, ON
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
Contract duration: 1 year
Job summary: Under the direction of the Income Verification Supervisor, the Income Verification Officer/Credit Assistant is responsible to ensure guidelines are being followed and deals are being reviewed and completed in a timely and efficient manner. The IVO is also responsible for performing all duties according to the established Income Guidelines under the Credit Policies & Procedures.
- Receive and respond to all initial dealership and marketing department concerns.
- Ensure all dealer notes, calls and concerns have been responded to in a timely fashion.
- Notify dealers of the necessary documents required to verify income.
- Ensuring SLA is met daily
- Ensure assigned bins are organized and running smoothly to meet the needs of the company.
- Review processes for possible Improvements
- Contribute to Departmental CEI objectives
- Contribute to and promote PULSE and Unit Reward & Recognition Programs
- Ability to multi-task with a attention to detail
- Good at following procedures
- Customer service oriented
- Computer savvy
- Data entry and math skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous call center experience
- Previous data entry experience
- Previous banking experience an asset but not required
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.