Call Center Operators - Finance
3500 Steeles Ave E Toronto, Ontario L3R | Temporary
Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for dynamic Customer Service Representatives to join their Call Center team at Victoria Park and Steeles. This is a PERMANENT position with both full-time (37.5 hrs/week) and part-time (22.5 hrs/week) options available!
Hours: Tuesday to Saturday - 4:00 pm to 12:00 am OR 11:45 pm to 7:45 am (Part-time and Full-time opportunities available!)
Pay Rate: $19.50/hr - $21.10/hr (dependent on shift) PLUS Benefits!
Location: 3500 Steeles Ave E (TTC ACCESSIBLE!)
***MUST HAVE CLEAR CREDIT HISTORY (7 years with nothing in collections)
In this role, successful candidates will respond to client inquires over the phone regarding products and services as well as troubleshooting any issues they may be experiencing. You must be able to quickly assess client needs and multi-task to provide targeted solutions on both inbound and outbound calls. If you enjoy facing and overcoming challenges while providing EXCELLENT customer service, this could be the opportunity you've be waiting for!
- Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), strong attention to detail, and great customer service/interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task to meet assigned targets.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information in a multi-window system
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as MS Outlook or data entry software.
- Ability to thrive in a target-driven environment
- Previous call-center experience considered a strong asset as well as previous sales experience
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- 0-2 years customer service related experience required.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.