CAN - Service Officer II
77 Bloor St W Toronto, Ontario M5S | Temporary
Our financial services client, one of the 5 major banks, is looking for Service Officer to join their team for a part-time, 3 month contract!
Job title: Service Officer
Location: Downtown Toronto - major intersection is Bay Street and Bloor Street
Pay rate: $17.34/hour
Contract length: 3 months, with the possibility of extension
Hours of work: Shifts will likely be 10:00am to 3:00pm or 12:00pm to 6:30pm, with the flexibility for overtime
The position is within a fast paced, high volume department. This is a data entry role consists of moving assets of cash and securities for clients within various lines of business such as; Direct Investing, Financial Planning, and Private Investment Advice. A strong focus is placed on attention to detail, speed and accuracy and customer service. We are currently in peak season preparing for RSP season in the new year.
- New graduates are welcome!
- Willing to ask for assistance when needed
- Able to learn new concepts quickly
- Familiar with computers/applications
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Data entry with speed and accuracy
- Customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Dealing with sensitive data and timelines
* Financial or accounting experience is an asset
* Business background is an asset
* Post-secondary education or relevant work experience an asset
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.