CAN - Operations Officer II
77 Bloor St W Toronto, Ontario M5S | Temporary
Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for Operations Officer II to join their team.
Pay Rate: $ 17.34/Hr
Location: Downtown Toronto
Duration: 1-year Contract ( Possible to extend the contract)
Hours: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
The main function of the Operations Officer is confirming transaction details using various methods of confirmation including phone, fax, swift and email.
The individual will maintain and support processing requirements for RESP & RDSP for all lines of Business DI, FP and PIA. The individual is required to ensure client and partner expectations are met.
Individual would need to take on this additional load and the Government reporting, Booking of transfer transaction ID would fall behind and will have a negative impact to the business and clients. The SLA of RESP withdrawals is also impacted as the volumes during this time is increasingly high as this is peak season and the process is paper based and we thoroughly need to review and balance account to ensure the amounts requested are correct. Also ensure the RESP rules within the plan are compliant. This is important as they are complex tasks that need full attention.
• Intermediate to Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, primarily EXCEL - (Vlookup, • Pivot tables and pivot reporting, Formula Auditing & SUM or IF formula)
• Working knowledge of the securities industry, including product knowledge of account types and their functionality an asset
• Proven Telephone etiquette – Call Centre experience an asset
• Commitment to client service excellence
• Ability to work under pressure and demonstrated problem solving skills in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to work with multiple internal departments and coordinating the completion of different transactions.
• Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
• Self-motivated and goal-oriented.
• Ability to adapt to changing policies and procedures.
• Attention to detail is crucial.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.